Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Backcountry and Telemark Skier Mags Testing at Powder Mountain, UT

Hey everybody,
So this past week I was called out to Eden, UT (just north of Salt Lake) to do some ski testing for Backcountry and Telemark Skier Magazines.  With an all expenses paid trip and a whole lodge rented out to all of the testers, it was a fantastic week of skiing.  For me personally it was good to get back to skiing powder how I always have.  My skiing has been limited because of my leg but its was feeling fantastic last week.  I wanted to share some B-Roll shots again as I did take a couple of shots this week I plan on submitting to some magazines.  The shots of the skis with model were for a preview that was featured on the Telemark Skier Mag facebook and the rest of the shots were to be featured on an update on their website.  The ones that were chosen can be seen on the Telemark Skier Mag website and the rest are posted below.  I am planning on purchasing a new camera this week so stay tuned for some new photos and videos.
Kj
The 3 Daily Choices
Pool Shot
Cody Smith hitting the sack with some good looking boards
Alex Paul finding the tree pow
How many people's boss's can do this? Skier/my boss Josh Madsen
Josh Madsen tweakin mute
Tony Gill doin his signature frontflip
Zeph Hallowell getting buck wild
Weston Deutschlander spinning through the trees
Alex Paul throwin a lincoln loop

Tony Gill stomping a backy
Candy filling out one of many forms
Weston Deutschlander enjoying the surroundings

No comments:

Post a Comment