Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Shoot with Sylvan Ellefson

Hey!! Long time no post.
I haven't been using my camera much lately but I am planning on getting on it more.
Yesterday I headed up to Cordillera, CO to do a sunset shoot of my brother roller skiing.  As you may or may have not seen before, I have made a winter poster for him but he wanted something that showed his training in the summer. I am pretty pumped on the results as this is my first time using my flash outside during sunset.
He is also part of a skiing team out of Vail, CO called "Team HomeGrown." I am including a poster I whipped up quickly in photoshop that is pretty comical for you movie fans out there.
I also have started a facebook photography page that I would greatly appreciate if you became a fan of, especially if you read my blog.  It can be seen here https://www.facebook.com/kjellellefsonphotography
Hope you enjoy the photos and I will be posting more soon!
Kj


No comments:

Post a Comment