Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Big Changes and a Wedding

Hello Everyone,
I have a little change of the blog to announce.  The blog will no longer be solely a photography blog.  I have decided to change it to also incorporate blog posts about my skiing life and other things and thus have dubbed the new blog "Kjell Ellefson Territory."
If you are not already here, the new blog address is http://kjellellefsonterritory.blogspot.com/

So even though this is now a skiing/photo/life blog, in typical fashion, I am going to post some photos of a wedding I shot in late August.  I have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to blog but I thought it was about time to get some posts up.  So posted below are just some of my favorites, and certainly not all, of the photos I shot at the LeFever Wedding in Lafayette, CO. Enjoy and stay tuned for more updates in the near future!
Kj














No comments:

Post a Comment