Monday, May 2, 2011

Kolby Ward Spring Edit

Another quick post this week!
This spring I took a couple days to meet up with my good friend Kolby Ward and test out my new camera.  Kolby is a name to remember as this hard working kid is coming up in the game.  He is so easy to film with because he does what ever trick on what ever feature and gives me some rider insight on what he thinks a cool shot or angle would be.  Without further ado the edit is posted below. (again click the link on the video to go to the original to watch it in HD.)  Also if you have an account please rate it a 10 and throw a comment on there on Newschoolers!
http://newschoolers.com/ns/content/viewvideo/id/425800/cat/top/
I have been shooting mostly video but I plan to go back to some 50/50 videos and photos coming up here soon.
 Stay Tuned!
Kj


Kolby Ward Breck Spring 2011 Edit from Kjell Ellefson on Vimeo.
2 Days of filming in Breck's Park with Kolby Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment